We all know that a high-budget printer will work absolutely fine. But what about a low price printer? Will it work well or it is just a waste of money? Most people work from home and want to buy an affordable good quality printer. If you have a less budget and searching for the best printers under $100, then be relax.
Top 5 Best Printers under $100
We are here to help you out. This guide will help you to make a better decision by choosing an affordable printer for your work. We have selected some printers that can handle basic printing tasks with good performance. Let’s discuss these printers one by one in detail.
1- Canon Pixma MG3620
Canon Pixma MG3620 is a cheap inkjet printer under $100. This all-in-one wireless printer is a compact and small printer that takes small space on the desk making it suitable for small rooms and dorms. Measures 6.1 inches in height, 17.7 inches in width, 12.1 inches in depth, and weighs 11.9 pounds. There is no display screen in Canon Pixma MG3620.
Cartridge system comes with a genuine Canon ink that delivers smudge-resistant, crisp, and professional-quality prints. Black and color cartridges print an average volume of pages. If you print stacks of papers, then you can use high-yield cartridges for increasing page yield. Third-party ink cartridges can also be used in this printer.
Canon Pixma MG3620 has moderate scanning features. A flatbed scanner can scan with a 24-bit color depth and resolution of 1200 DPI. Auto document feeder and duplex scanning are not supported by this printer. So you have to scan all pages by hand. Photo printing quality and accuracy are good on Canon Pixma MG3620. The colors are deep and vibrant.
Print your documents and other important stuff with a speed of approximately 9.9 IPM for black, 5.7 IPM for color, and takes 50.4 seconds for photo printing. If you print a large volume of pages, they will be printed 2 sided automatically because of auto duplex printing support. The total capacity of the input tray is 100 sheets.
Canon Pixma MG3620 supports good connectivity options. With built-in Wi-Fi, you can connect and print from anywhere within a range. Apple users can use Airprint while android users can use the Mopria service available in the printer. Excellent Canon print application allows you to print and scan directly from the app.
The input tray can be adjusted to hold popular printing sizes including Letter (8.5 x 11 inches), Legal (8.5 x 14 inches), A5 (148mm x 210mm), A4 (210mm x 297mm), Photo (4 x 6 inches), and Photo (5 x 7 inches).
- Mobile device printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
- Quick and easy wireless setup
- Powerful printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
- Compact and space-saving design
- Print on both sides of the page with auto 2-sided print
- Form factor: Print, copy, scan
- Max print speed color: 16
- Max print speed black white: 9.9
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi
2- Canon Pixma TR7520 – Best printers under 100 dollars
Canon Pixma TR7520 is specially designed for small homes and offices with good connectivity support. Also, this budget-friendly printer is compact and fits almost everywhere. Scanning features are amazing and the cost per print is also low. Comes with a 3.0 inches touch screen display with “home” and “back” buttons for navigation.
Measures 7.5 inches in height, 17.3 inches in width, 13.8 inches in depth, and weighs 17.4 lbs. Comes with an automatic document feeder with a support of 20 sheets. Performs many tasks including duplex printing to print the documents 2 sided automatically. With its flatbed scanner, you can scan up to 8.5 x 11 inches of paper in a high resolution that is 1200 DPI. Fax and copy functions are also supported by Canon TR7520.
Packed with a 5-color individual cartridges system for printing a huge number of pages. Its color cartridges print more pages than its black cartridge. But don’t worry, you can use high yield and third-party ink cartridges for increasing the page yield. Canon Pixma TR7520 has a speed of 10 ppm for black documents and 7 ppm for color prints.
Canon Pixma TR7520 has amazing connectivity features. You can connect any device wirelessly to the printer due to its Bluetooth and Wi-Fi feature. Moreover, it has a high-speed USB, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria Services. The important thing that makes it unique from other companion printers is that it supports Google cloud printing and the PictBridge connection feature. Canon selphy application allows the users to print, copy, and scan from their iOS or Android phones directly. Unfortunately, it has no Ethernet support.
Prints in various popular sizes including letter (8.5 x 11 inches), photo (4 X 6 inches), legal 98.5 X 14 inches), A4 (210mm x 297mm), A5 (148mm x 210mm), and photo (5 x 7 inches).
- Designed to meet all your needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5-color individual ink system for great-looking documents and plenty of connectivity options - the PIXMA Tr7520 has you covered
- Output tray capacity-rear paper tray: 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 sheets of 5 x 7 photo paper, front paper cassette: 100 sheets of plain paper. Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease Print hassle free - whether from the Cloud3, through Bluetooth2, from social Media4 or on the go
- The PIXMA Tr7520 is the compact Wireless home Office all-in-one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home or Office, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding results every time
- With intuitive features like the 3. 0" LCD touchscreen, a 20 sheet ADF and auto power on/off, it's clear to see why the PIXMA Tr7520 makes printing, copying, scanning and faxing quick and easy
3- Canon Pixma TR4520
Canon Pixma TR4520 is the best option if you want to print impressive quality and decent color photos. Due to its compact size, it does not take too much space which is a good thing for small rooms and offices. Measures 7.5 inches in height, 17.2 inches in width, 11.7 inches in depth, and weighs 13 pounds. Comes with a 2.4 inches 2 line full dot-matrix non-touchable display screen.
Includes a mediocre cartridge system as it uses combined black and color cartridges. Prints more color pages as compared to black. You can use third-party ink cartridges for increasing page yield. This printer has a good scanning feature.
The flatbed scanner provides great quality for bulkier and delicate items. It has an integrated fax function, which is a useful and good option. If you want to scan and copy double-sided documents then you have to flip the documents by hand as it has no duplex scanning feature.
Canon Pixma TR4520 has a printing speed of 8.8 ppm for black and 4.4 ppm for color. The input tray can hold 100 sheets and the auto duplex printing feature is also supported by this printer. Decent wireless connectivity features are placed in Canon TR4520. Furthermore, it offers Ethernet support, USB connection, Wi-Fi via a router, Apple Airprint, and Mopria services.
Canon print mobile application is also supported and available for both iOS and Android. You can print, copy, and scan directly from the app through your smartphone.
Printing sizes include letter (8.5 x 11 inches), legal (8.5 x 14 inches), A5 (148mm x 210mm), A4 (210mm x 297mm), Photo (4 x 6 inches), and Photo (5 x 7 inches).
- With wireless connect and the Canon Print app, use your smartphone to quickly and easily set up your printer and print right from your smartphone or tablet
- With features like AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, auto power On/Off, a built in ADF, and Wi-Fi it's easy to see why Pixma printers are so simple to use
- Connectivity technology: USB. Printer technology: Inkjet. Mobile Operating Systems- iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Fire OS (Amazon Fire) devices
- Save 10 percentage on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment; Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low; No subscription fees; Cancel anytime
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Ask Alexa to print your shopping list, to-do list, crosswords, coloring pages, and more; To set up, say “Alexa, discover my printer;” Alexa can also detect when ink or toner is running low and orders more when you need it. Save 10 percentage on all ink or toner smart reorders; Restrictions may apply
4- HP DeskJet 3755
HP Deskjet 3755 is an all-in-one inkjet technology color printer that prints the best quality photos with great color accuracy. The printer is portable and compact measuring 6.97 x 15.86 x 5.55 inches with 5.13 pounds of weight. The body of the printer is built of plastic and the printer comes with three color variants.
Packed with 1.1 inches icon LCD screen that only displays the strength of Wi-Fi signals, ink levels and tells when it is out of paper. HP DeskJet 3755 has one black and one tricolor cartridge. Yields an average volume of pages but for increasing page yield, you can use third-party and high-yield ink cartridges.
HP DeskJet 3755 comes with only a sheetfed scanner which is good for copying many pages at once. Scanning resolution is 600 DPI with a color depth of 24 bit and automatic document feeder support. Black text documents have a speed of 8 ppm, 5 ppm for color documents, and take approximately 97 seconds for photo printing. Comes with a 60 sheets input tray and the output tray supports 25 sheets at a time.
The rear tray supports various print sizes which are letter (8.5 x 11 inches), legal (8.5 x 14 inches), A4 (210mm x 297mm), A5 (148mm x 210mm), A6 (105mm x 148mm), Photo (4 x 6 inches), and photo (5 x 7 inches).
Decent connectivity options are placed in HP 3755. You can connect to the printer wirelessly via Wi-Fi, USB connection, Mopria services, and Apple AirPrint. HP DeskJet 3755 is compatible with HP smart applications available for both iOS and Android. You can print, scan, and fax directly and also manage your instant ink subscription from the app.
- Main functions of this HP DeskJet 3755 (3700 series) compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 4 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 0.99 dollar per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Compact and wireless, this printer is designed to fit your space and life; get the vibrant blue color and power in the world’s smallest all-in-one for home
- Any room, any spot-this ultra compact all-in-one is designed to fit where you need it
- Seven segment plus LCD display; HP Scroll Scan for easy handling of most scan jobs, from plain paper to stiff media
- Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3x5 in to 85x14 in including letter, legal, 4x6 in, 5x7 in, 8x10 in & No 10 envelopes
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
5- HP LaserJet Pro M15w
HP LaserJet Pro M15w is a laser monochrome printer that is small and compact and can be fitted in small spaces without any problem. The build quality of the printer is great and it feels sturdy. You can easily access paper jams and toner cartridges. There is no display screen but three physical backlit led buttons are placed on the left side.
Equipped with an excellent cartridge system. You can print a large number of pages before changing a cartridge. As it is a monochrome printer, so you can only print black text documents. The black ink yields a high number of pages. There is no high yield toner for this printer but it accepts third-party ink cartridges.
HP LaserJet Pro has a decent printing speed and low cost per print. Comes with a fast print speed of 19 ppm while the first page comes out in just 8.1 seconds. You can insert 150 sheets in its input tray while the output tray holds 100 sheets. The compact and lightweight printer measures 6.3 inches in height, 13.6 inches in width, 7.5 inches in depth, and weighs just 8 pounds.
Decent connectivity features are included in HP LaserJet Pro M15w. You can use this printer wirelessly by connecting your printer to any Wi-Fi device. USB, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria services are also available. With HP smart application, you can order new toners and also print your documents directly from this app. You can download this application as it is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Printer supports various print sizes that are letter (8.5 x 11 inches), A6 (105mm x 148mm), A5 (148mm x 210mm), and A4 (210mm x 297mm).
- World's smallest laser printer in its class – HP’s smallest LaserJet Pro is 35% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same professional-quality black and white prints you’ve come to expect.
- Fast printing – Prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 8.1 seconds
- The power of your laser printer in the palm of your hand – The HP Smart app allows you to easily scan from your smartphone or tablet, order toner, and print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Wireless connectivity you can count on – Built-in wireless capabilities let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network; for those with no Wi-Fi connection, connect directly to the wireless laser printer using Wi-Fi Direct
- Uncompromising quality – Get the professional, reliable quality you want for less; this easy-to-use laser printer is the lowest priced LaserJet from HP
- Designed for simplicity – This LaserJet Pro is extremely intuitive to use and measures at only 13.6"w X 7.5"d X 6.3"h, making it the smallest LaserJet in its class
- On when you need it, off when you don't – Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology—intelligence that can turn your wireless laser printer on when you need it and off when you don’t
- One-year limited hardware warranty – 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support
Buyers guide for the best printer under $100:
1- Laser or inkjet:
Inkjet printers are less expensive as compared to lasers. But you have to replace ink cartridges in inkjet printers frequently and even if the printer is not working, still the ink will dry out.
In laser printers, you have to less often replace the toners. But they are expensive to buy as compared to inkjets.
2- Expensive Cartridges:
Low-price printers often come with expensive ink cartridges. The built-in ink runs out quickly, so you have to pay for refilling them again. Make sure the printer you are buying has a good cartridge system and a greater page yield.
3- According to your need:
Spending too much to buy the best all-in-one printer is a waste of money if you are never going to use its fax, copy, or scan option. Before spending money, choose a printer that fits your work. For purchasing a device under $100, we will recommend you to buy a printer having at least good connectivity features and higher printing speed.
Give much consideration to the size of the printer when having less storage space. If you have a big room or office, then there is no issue. But having a small room or dorm, then you should definitely look for a small and compact printer that fits in your room.
There are various cheap and affordable printers available in the market nowadays. Buying without any information can waste your all money because either they will stop working in a few days or print bad quality documents. But you are exactly in the right place. Here we have discussed all the best printers under $100. We have looked at some of the top-notch budgeted printers that work very well. If you are looking for cheap and good quality printers, then this article will guide you about every aspect of the best printers under 100 dollars.