ADF means Automatic Document Feeder. And it is one of the modern features that most of the recent printers have. ADF makes the user relax from the tension of putting sheets manually. Rather the user just puts more sheets once and the rest is the task of the printer to print them one by one automatically. That’s why it is good to use one of the best printers with ADF Scanner in your office and at home also.
There are two types of ADFs: Single Pass ADF and Reversing ADF. The single-pass ADF is faster than reversing ADF. The reason is that single-pass ADF scans both sides in one go while the reversing ADF scans one side then the other one by flipping the sheet automatically. So, buy the printer with a single pass scanner if you need a faster scanning printer.
Top 5 best printers with ADF Scanner
1- Brother MFC-J995DW INKvestmentTank Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer
If you want to buy a printer that doesn’t cost much ink, here is a better option for you. Brother MFC-J995DW comes with one year of ink that makes you free from buying ink for almost one year. So, there will be no interruption in your printing now.
Furthermore, the printer contains reengineered ink cartridges that feature four ink reservoirs. These reservoirs store more ink that gives ease of faster and uninterrupted printing. Ultimately, saves your time of reordering ink after a short period of time.
If we talk about its connectivity options, this printer offers many useful ones. By providing different printing options, Brother MFC-J995DWmakes it easy for you to print through any means you feel easy. Features WiFi, NFC, WiFi Direct, to make your printer wirelessly. While, for wired connectivity, comes with USB and Ethernet to help you connect any device you want. Through USB drives and SD cards, you can instantly copy and scan your documents.
Also, makes it possible for you to print through a mobile phone or tablet. For that, it features Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
Includes a 100-sheet input tray that gives the ease of putting more sheets at a time. A multipurpose tray is also available that doesn’t have the capacity to put more papers rather just fits in only one sheet. The paper tray capacity is less than its competitors which is a downside of this overall efficient printer.
With Brother intelligent Page Gauge, you will have knowledge that how much ink is left, so you will replace the ink cartridges before the ink runs out.
- Up to 1 year of ink in box: Using the MFCJ995DW cartridges provided, get exceptional savings and uninterrupted printing for up to 1 year(1)
- Inkvestment tank system: Reengineered ink cartridges hold more ink and work with an internal ink storage tank to deliver uninterrupted printing. Operating System Compatibility- PC-Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7,Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 Mac- OS X v10.11.6, 10.12.x, 10.13.x
- Eliminate ink replacement guesswork: Brother intelligent Page Gauge(2) lets you know the amount of ink you’ve used and the amount remaining
- Mobile device printing: Desktop and mobile device wireless printing using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother and Wi Fi Direct(3)
- For use with brother genuine inks: LC3033: LC3033BK, LC3033C, LC3033M, LC3033Y, LC3035: LC3035BK, LC3035C, LC3035M, LC3035Y
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6): TFTP Server, HTTP Server, FTP Client, NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, LDAP, Web Services (Print/Scan)
2- HP Smart-Tank Plus 651 Wireless All-in-One Ink-Tank Printer
HP Smart-Tank Plus 651 is an all-in-one printer that is a better solution for getting bulks of prints without any issue of ink. Prints 8000 color pages while up to 6000 black pages with precision.
Comes with 2 years of ink that will make all those people happy who get irritated of the running out of ink after every few uses. HP Smart Tank Plus provides low-cost but high-volume printing of better quality.
When the ink is finished, you can easily refill the ink tanks with spill-free bottles that are resealable also.
Whether you are printing color or black and white documents, it ensures quality printing. Provides vibrant and rich color graphics while clear and crisp black documents for you.
Delivers the required printings at a rapid speed, so you don’t have to wait longer for getting prints. Faster printing becomes possible with the 35-sheet auto document feeder. Ultimately, makes you relax and free from the issue of putting papers repeatedly.
If you want to print any document from Google Drive or Dropbox, it is too easy. Just connect your smartphone with the printer and it’s all set to print. You can also scan any file and transfer it to Email, Google Drive, cloud, or Dropbox for later use. For wireless printing, you just have to download the HP Smart app or HP ePrint and start printing instantly through the means you like.
Whenever you’ll print, scan, or copy through your smartphone, you’ll get notifications that are an amazing feature.
No need to access a network because the dual-band WiFi makes it possible to connect your tablet or smartphone to the printer directly. To ensure faster performance, it has an 11 ppm speed that is quite better for home use or small offices.
- Best ink tank print quality in class with great savings: Count on this affordable ink tank printer for home to print, scan, copy, and fax with ease, and consistently deliver dark, crisp text and vibrant color graphics for all your prints
- Easy mobile printing: Easily set up your all-in-one printer and manage print and scan projects on the go with your smartphone or tablet using the HP Smart app
- 2 years of ink in bottles included: The HP Smart Tank Plus is perfect for low-cost, high-volume printing; get up to 8,000 color pages or 6,000 black pages with up to 2 years of ink in bottles included in the box
- Simple, spill-free refill: With this all-in-one printer's integrated ink tank design and automatic ink sensor, you get a compact, spill-free refill system with convenient, resealable bottles that make it easy to manage ink
- Reliable connectivity with dual-band Wi-Fi: Whether connecting your ink tank printer to your network or your mobile device to your printer, get faster, more reliable connections with dual-band Wi-Fi
- Speed through tasks with the 35-page auto-feeder: Work fast with print speeds up to 11ppm and fast first page printing; plus eliminate hassle with the hands-free 35-page automatic document feeder
- Wide range of paper size support: This HP printer works with letter, legal, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, and No. 10 envelopes
- One-year limited hardware warranty: Get a one-year commercial hardware warranty, plus 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support; see specification sheet for terms and conditions
3- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer
If you have a small office or workgroup for which you want to buy a printer, HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 will be a good option. Because it is an all-in-one printer that’s why it can print, scan, copy, and also fax incredibly.
Along with many other features, it also offers an automatic document feeder that many other printers don’t have. The two-sided printing is too fast which makes you print lots of prints in a little duration. Also, two-sided printing saves paper and that feature makes it a cost-efficient device.
The interesting thing about its performance is that it prints many documents fastly but doesn’t compromise the quality. HP OfficeJet 6978 provides professional-quality prints at an affordable price. Prints with up to 50% less price as compared to laser printers.
By printing excellent quality photos, graphics, and text, it is a perfect printer for home use and small businesses.
In the matter of ink, it is too advantageous. Delivers ink to your home when you enroll yourself in HP Instant Ink. Up to 2 months after enrolling, you’ll get free ink. Contains all the features that the previous version HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 had but few new features make it more prominent among others. For convenient task management, includes the automatic document feeder that scans and copies the documents on both sides for your ease.
For wireless printing, features Ethernet and wireless networks to help you get prints easily. With the mobile printing option, you can print from anywhere using your smartphone, notebook, or tablet.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, two-sided duplex printing and scanning, color touchscreen, automatic document feeder, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Easily print when and where you need to from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC; get convenient mobile printing options and mobile setup; connect the way you want to with Ethernet and wireless networking
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 2.99 dollar per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Built for business; produce fast professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers, save paper, and handle more tasks without slowing down
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 is ideal for the home office or small workgroups that need professional-quality, affordable color with powerful productivity and fast functionality
- Includes all features of HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 plus scan to email and other network functions for easy task management; duplexing document feeder for two-sided copying and scanning to complete tasks quickly
- Paper sizes supported: A4, Letter, 5x7 in, 4x6 in, Legal, 4R, L, Panoramic/10x30 cm, 10x15 cm, 10x15 cm plus tab, 13x18 cm, 4x8.5 in, 13x18 cm
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
4- Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Wireless Wide-format Color Inkjet Printer
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 is a wide format printer that is capable of printing large papers. Produces 13 x 19 inches borderless prints to help you create something outstanding. Also, comes with a 35-sheet auto document feeder.
Not only provides the facility of automatic duplex printing but also features duplex copying, scanning, and faxing. The auto-duplexing of all the functions is not available in most of the printers that’s what makes it too unique.
Designed to use only Epson ink cartridges that provide professional-quality prints. Not any third-party cartridges are compatible with this printer. If you use third-party cartridges, it may not provide the desired results or would not even work.
For accommodating more papers and giving you more relaxation, it features 250-sheet two trays and an override tray with 1-sheet capacity. As compared to Brother MFC-J6935DW that has a 600-sheet capacity, it is a bit behind in the race because of the paper capacity.
By featuring a fax facility, it becomes a better option for every officer. Along with that, the printing quality is also phenomenal. Prints 18 pages per minute for black text and 10 pages per minute for color. It is not on extremes, you can’t call it too fast or too slow when it comes to printing speed. If you are much concerned about the printing cost, it doesn’t cost too much as many printers do.
Offers various wireless connectivity options to help the users connect any device conveniently. For wireless connectivity, it has WiFi, Ethernet, and WiFi Direct. The USB and Bluetooth options are available for wired connectivity. Supports NFC for faster and convenient printing.
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience. Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty.
- Get performance beyond laser — the workforce WF-7720, powered by Precision Core
- Print-shop quality — borderless prints upto 13" X 19". Operating Systems - Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (SP2) – Windows Server 20167, Mac OS X 10.6.8 – macOS 10.12.x8
- Economical — uses upto 80 percent less power vs. Color laser printers (4)
- High-volume printing — 500-sheet capacity, dual trays, Plus a rear feed for specialty paper; 125-sheet output tray
- Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink. See product description for more details
- Auto 2-sided Print, copy, scan and fax — Plus 35-page auto document feeder
- Easy navigation and control — Intuitive 4. 3" color touchscreen
- Ultimate wireless printing and networking — Print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones); Includes Wi-Fi Direct), Ethernet and NFC)
- Large scans — easily scan upto 11" X 17" With 2-sided auto document feeder
5- Canon PIXMA TS9520 All In One Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA TS9520 is an all-in-one printer made for both home and office use. The interesting feature of this printer is that it supports various sizes and types of papers. Prints from 3.5 x 3.5 inches small pages to 11 x 17 inches large pages. So, if you are wanting to buy a wide format printer, it is quite appropriate.
With 5 individual ink systems, prints not only the black text documents but also sharp and vibrant photos. This individual ink system utilizes all these cartridges together to produce great printing results. Because it is a photo printer, this ink system is too good for ensuring color accuracy.
Proves its versatility by offering various unique features. Ensures booklet layout copy and also scanning of oversized papers with ease. Furthermore, the auto document feeder can accommodate multiple pages. You can exhibit versatility in your work by using different materials for prints because it can print on various types of paper.
Handles your printing needs very efficiently. The total paper input capacity of this printer is 200 sheets. Two trays are provided for putting sheets for printing. Both trays contain the 100-sheet capacity and allow you to put either the same paper type or two different printing media in these trays according to your need.
Along with many other beneficial features, a borderless printing feature is also available that helps in promoting your business in a better way. Prints up to 11 x 17 inches borderless photos.
The auto-document feeder has the capacity to accommodate 20 sheets. Enjoy the ease of printing by its duplex printing and keep on printing without any tension. Here is an issue that auto-duplexing is just for printing not for two-sided scanning.
- The PIXMA TS9520 has a 5 Color Individual Ink System, that means it's ready for sharp black text and great looking photos. It can even support various paper types and sizes, from 3.5 inches x 3.5 inches to 11 inches x 17 inches
- You can print from all your favorite devices, whether that is a smartphone, tablet or computer. With AirPrint , Mopria Print Service, Wi Fi, and Ethernet the PIXMA TS9520 has you covered
- With 11 inches x 17 inches paper support, booklet layout copy, oversized scanning and Auto Document Feeder for multi page documents, the PIXMA TS9520 is extremely versatile and ready to handle many different needs
- For numbers listed in product description see “specification sheet” in technical specification section below
- Scanner Type Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder). Max. Document Size Flatbed 8.5 x 11.7 (Letter/A4), ADF 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal)
- Connectivity technology: USB;Wi-Fi;Bluetooth. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows-Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 11 x 17 inches / 12 x 12 inches
Buyers guide for the best printers with ADF Scanner
Finding the best printers with ADF Scanner is not an easy task. So, it’s better to keep the following points in your mind at the time of purchasing.
1- Duplex scanners:
It is really important to note that all the printers with ADF Scanner don’t have a duplexing feature. So, if you are buying the best printer with ADF Scanner for your office where you‘ll be scanning bulks of documents daily, must look for a duplex scanner. But if you are buying it for home use or office where scanning is not done frequently then a one-sided scanner is also perfect.
2- ADF scanner’s capacity:
The best printers with ADF Scanner come with 10-200 sheets capacity. Now, it’s all up to your use. If you are in a busy office and want to get rid of the tension of putting sheets over and over, then buy the ADF Scanner printer with maximum capacity. On average, a printer with 35-50 sheets capacity is pretty fine.
PPM stands for “pages per minute”. It shows the speed of the printer that how speedily a printer can print. When it comes to color printers, some printers have different PPM for black and white and color documents and photos. The home printer users mostly don’t consider this aspect. But officers must look for this feature because, in most offices, the entire workgroup is using the same printer and want to get prints instantly.
If you are running an office where you have to scan lots of documents on a daily basis, you should buy one of the best printers with ADF Scanner. Not only in the office but printers with ADF Scanner are also required for home use when you want to scan different documents speedily. We discussed some of the best printers with ADF Scanner in this article to make searching easy for all the quality seekers. We added high-end as well as budgeted printers to our list to help everyone landing here in search of top-notch products. The top brand printers are always our priority because they produce professional quality products. So, it’s time to bring your search come to an end by choosing the best printer for ADF Scanner.